Thursday, March 17, 2011

Hello and Welcome!

Now that Ive posted a couple things, and got used to this blogging thing a little, I thought I might post a little more about me and what I do. For the last 30 years, I have been a cartoonist/signmaker/designer. I started out pursuing cartooning full time, and trying to get a strip syndicated ( more on that later). I also submitted single panel gag cartoons to magazines with some success. I was published in Boys Life, The Saturday Evening Post, The National Enquirer, Globe, Soldiers, and even in an English textbook in Germany. I also was a semi regular contributor to CARtoons magazine in california back in the eighties, until it folded in 91. That really spurned my love of drawing cars, which took some time to get to where I am comfortable drawing them now. Ill basically try to draw anything in a cartoon fashion, cars, trucks, equipment, planes, people, animals, and I also do caricatures of either people or cars or animals. I intend to post much of what I do here on a regular basis so people can see what I do and hire me to do work for them and pay me money.:) Im more than glad to give an estimate on any type of cartoon work and can provide any type computer file such as vector, png,cdr,psd,jpg,gif,pdf, etc.
Im a happy guy with an hb pencil and sketchpad and I love to draw. Come by and visit every now and then and see some of my stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment